What is Journaling?
You might have written in your journal when you were a kid, perhaps you’re still writing in your journal. Well, it’s actually a very simple and great way to heal! Yes, writing and healing go together beautifully 🙂
Why? Because your hand is connected to your heart, and writing down what you have in your mind is liberating. So it’s important to write with your hand and a pen, not on a computer.
What do I write in my journal?
There are many ways to journal. Be creative! Here are a few ideas:
- Write what comes to mind
- Write your angers, and try to go deep. Angers from your childhood, your daily life, your personality traits.
- Write your needs
- Write prayers for you, your loved ones, and the World
- Write gratitude
- Write your dreams
- Write how you’d like to feel and feel it
- Write a letter to your mom or anyone you’d like to forgive (don’t send it to them, it’s just for you)
- Write yourself a letter of compassion
- Write your inner child a letter
- Write affirmations
- Take notes of your (small) wins and celebrate
- Write poetry
- Bullet journal